One hour ago I decided this did not work.
One minute ago convinced that it did.
This is the hardest part for me – between 6 days past ovulation and testing time (probably day 10 because even though I know I should wait until day 12 – I just can’t help myself). I’d like to think optimistically but history has told me that this is a very unwise thing to do. So, I’m planning for the failure and what I will do thereafter – get bunion surgery, get the polyp removed from my uterus, drink a bottle of vodka and have a consult with Dr. Schoolcraft at CCRM in Colorado. He is calling me on the 18th of this month and I’m looking forward to his input. Their stats are just amazing for my age group…and as I approach 41 – there is no time to mess around.