I think I’ve made my decision. If this cycle does not work I will have the polyp removed and promptly head to Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Here is the reason why: http://www.colocrm.com/rates2007.htm
52% success rate. That is the best rate I have ever seen- and if I am going to do a hail mary (or a few of them) – this is where I am going to do it. Logistically it is probably going to prove to be a bit of a nightmare – but that is my decision…if they can’t do it then I don’t think anyone can.